Followers

Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Twelve Days of Christmas - Day Eleven



 http://craftyribbonsinspiration.blogspot.co.uk/

It's the penultimate day of Crafty Ribbons' Twelve Days of Christmas celebrations.  Today I have used my old trick of framing some of Ali's beautiful ribbon.

I chose some Santas from the Vintage Christmas Past range, cut them to size and popped them in the mini frames.



They now sit on my little shelf looking pretty!

I hope you can nip over to Craft Ribbons Inspirations to see what the girls have made and join in the giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Another fab idea and it could be used for any event.

    Hope you have a good day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...