Followers

Sunday, 14 December 2014

Twelve Days of Christmas - Day Two


craftyribbonsinspiration.blogspot.co.uk

Helloo!  It is day two of Crafty Ribbons' Twelve Days of Christmas celebrations.  I made a tag for today...


A little rant... I measured and carefully cut the corners to turn the rectangle in to the classic tag shape - were they even?  No!  So I held the bigger corner flipped over on the other side and trimmed.  Did it even it up?  No.  Sigh, I guess I'll always have wonky corners :)



I've used Christmas cupcake sentiment, silver corrugated card that must be 12 years old (possibly older!) and used up snippets of red (from a previous Bev's Bag), silver and hearts ribbon.

 Linking this up at The Playground for using up snippets of ribbon and old (almost antique!) card!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I like the tag. I am awful at getting things straight. when I put embellishments on I deliberately put them at an angle:)

    Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag Laura! I don't see anything wonky - although right now I do have a dodgy eye of course!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...