Followers

Thursday, 1 January 2015

2015


This dinky little bottle holds some good luck charms for 2015...


It was part of  Secret Santa I took part in. 


All the charms were collated from my stash with some added glitter.


Now I'm not actually a believer of 'luck.'  I'm more of a God girl than a luck lady!  But I still think this is a seriously cute little trinket to display on a knick knack shelf.


If you were to put together something like this what would you include?

Entering at Miriam's crafting blog

Wishing you all a happy healthy 2015!


2 comments:

  1. its cute..... Happy New Year Laura x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I am loving the little bottle.

    Happy New Year. I hope 2015 brings you all your wish for. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...