Followers

Monday, 5 January 2015

Autumn


Here is a simple little mini album I put together with a kit from Things That Shine and some Autumn 2014 photos.

I started by folding 5 book pages in half.  I reinforced the area the holes would be with washi and stab-stitched them together to form the base of my mini.


I had some messy fun on the book pages using my Inktense pencils.


The only thing I added to the kit was washi tape from my stash, some crochet bits, alphas and a yellow smiley face clip.


And a close up collage...


Squirrels, acorns, little labels - all things that make me happy!

Entering at Scribble and Scrap Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. What a fab album. You are so inventive. I'd never think of using book pages.

    Hope you have a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super project. Thanks for joining the Scribble and Scrap challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...