Followers

Thursday, 22 January 2015

Day Dream


It is challenge day at Crafty Ribbons Challenges.
Here is a layout using Crafty Ribbons new lace... (at time of publication the lace is so new it is not yet on the website!!)


I am totally in love with it!  The lace that is.  It comes in so many colours and I don't think there are many colours that I wouldn't use.


Here I've gone grey to match the snippets and flair badge.  (Used snippets - tick.  Playing at The Playground!)  I had some wired ribbon that I wanted unwired, instead of throwing the wire away I bundled it up to make a 'bed' for the flair to sit on.


I used my new (for Christmas) glitter glue and butterfly stamp and added some haematite star beads.  They had been a bracelet at one point but I decided they would make a good embellishment!


I love the grey tones and the dark teal together, definitely one to remember as a successful colour combination!

Entering at Scribble and Scraps and Anything But A Card (brand new lace!)

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to link up any project you make that has ribbon or lace on at Crafty Ribbons Challenge!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout Laura - and clever use of the wire too. LOVE the lace, looks gorgeous!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is very elegant for a layout - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura, this is another lovely layout. I do like your scrapbooking style - it's not too fussy and your colour combinations are great. The lace is gorgeous too. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, Thats a fab LO. I love lace, but don't use it often enough.

    Hope you've had a good day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous layout. I love the vintage look of the lace and how you reused the wire.
    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that lovely new lace and the way you use it to add delicate texture to your well planned and lovely layout. Thank you for Linking up to Anything But A Card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really nice. You've definitely set a mood on this page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous hun fabulous. I love lace and try to use it as often as I can. TFS with us over at ABAC this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...