Followers

Sunday, 15 February 2015

I love you


This layout is inspired by the sketch from The Studio.


And I've used the contents of counterfeit kit.


As an experiment I covered my enamel dots with a coat of matte medium.  It doesn't show so well on the photos but in real life it gives a more matte look to them, which is rather pretty.  Also, I added sequins because, well, because I love sequins!!


Also used a few wooden hearts and a cork heart


And an arrow/chevron directing they eye to the journalling.

I hate to waste things.  (You probably already know this as I bang on about it all the time!)  When I was looking through my sequins I found a half sequin.  It made it on to the top of my page!  Sigh.  It's the little things that make me happiest!!

Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

  1. Fab LO. With such a cutie to take photo of, you are going to be making a lot more:)

    Hope you have a good day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, love the white space on it and the yellow really does pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I totally understand your joy over the accomplishment of finding the perfect spot for your half sequin. :) I love your style, and this page showcases it well! Great photo!! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always delighted with your use of white space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely precious, and such a great mix of goodies! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...