Followers

Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Sweet Baby Boy


Another layout featuring my cutie nephew.  I'll never get bored of scrapping him, I hope you don't get bored of seeing him!!


This features several shades of kraft with pops of reds and a little bit of pale green.


Star sequins!  And a ton of layers...


I managed to get some paper clips in, a tiny bit of ribbon, and staples.  Most of the bits were staple down instead of glued!


The photos began to get a little lost so I circled them with some dark brown thin twine.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I am loving this LO. So many things to see. Do you put your LO into albums?

    Hope you have a good day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout!! I love all the texture & layering here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love how you've stacked up the stuff on here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...