Followers

Tuesday, 10 February 2015

You didn't care


Finally I'm sharing the first layout from my Counterfeit Kit for February.


I've started working my way through those scraps, snippets and offcuts.  I picked out a handful of blues and teals, stacked them and played around until they looked good.

A healthy sprinkling of sequins and some machine stitching...


Not all of the stitching is in exactly the right place but most of the alphas should stay put!


And I used a load of alphas on one layout.  I would have shied away from this before, a fear of wasting them I think, but I'm pleased to have pushed past that!


And I used up a flair and a Christmas paper clip!  Yep, stars are not just for Christmas!

Linking up at The Playground.


8 comments:

  1. So sweet - love the little letters journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Laura, this is really beautiful and those words are so poignant.

    I did have a wry smile about the 'no cutting machine yet' comment - I'm sorry (and I feel bad) that I just assume folk have them when I offer dies and embossing folders as prizes. There's also Lucy (she has severe ME) who doesn't have a cutting machine. In future, if either of you are picked by the random number generator I won't just move on and run it again. You'll also get a little something of your choosing. Tee, hee - of course it could be a bag of snippets :))

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect LO.

    Hope you have had a good day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout and loving the stitched element!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous layout and lovely words. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stitching, sequins, colors and sentiments! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful way to use up scraps and offcuts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...