Followers

Sunday, 15 March 2015

Family Love


Here is layout number two from my counterfeit kit - On The Cutting Mat.  This one uses no patterned paper and no inks...


I have simply layered up washi tape, a border strip, ribbons and lace to give my photos something to sit on.  I've used a couple of photo corners, puffies from Evalicious and some Lawn Fawn sequins.  And a paperclip.  I got a couple of packs of small coloured paperclips from Doodlebug.  You'll see them a lot over the next month or so...  I am obsessed with them - they are perfection!!


I tried for tonnes of texture below my photos... tick!

Thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

  1. Laura, Love the LO. What a beautiful little girl.

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite color combo. A great page. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that cascading ribbon as your border. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely border work - fab page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...