Followers

Friday, 13 March 2015

Friday Smiles


I have good parents.  Randomly they will come home with presents for me, usually flowers.  This beauty came last week.  Despite my M.E. being a pain I did manage to photograph them.  Unfortunately this week when I put the photos on the computer they were blurry as I couldn't hold the camera still due to the shakes.  This was the only ones to come out nicely...


and isn't it a beauty?!  I must find a steady day for another photo shoot...

Sharing at Annie's x

8 comments:

  1. Oh Laura that is stunning. I bet that made you feel much better......I really hope so.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love orchids too despite them being quite fussy.
    Hope you are feeling better now.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.

    I have a Fibro flare up at the moment, so totally sympathise with your ME. Sending positive healing thoughts and hugs (((Laura))).

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Queen of flowers aren't they Laura.Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful orchid. Such a lovely gift. I hope you have some steadier days this week. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exquisite is the word! You'll have to get a small adjustable tripod and your ME won't stop you then. Hope you have a happy panfry weekend!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Laura, late visit but happy Friday smiles anyway...beeeautifulllll orchid, wow I love orchids, no I really all flowers. You did a fab job taking the photo Cheers Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a gorgeous orchid and fabulous picture.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...