Followers

Saturday, 21 March 2015

Ruby/Happy


Here are another couple of layouts from March's kit...  The first one I find a bit bland, but it is a story captured nonetheless. 


This woodgrain paper has been in my last three kits and ended up unused... at least I have used it now!!  It turns out that I am not so good with using woodgrain!


This next layout is based on denim paper from Cocoa Vanilla.  I bought three sheets but it wasn't enough.  I need more denim!! 


The heart buttons are from Crafty Ribbons.  They, to me, are the cutest little embellishments!


A little cluster at the top including a rub on and some 3mm grosgrain ribbon.


And I used some photo corners.  I like these, so it is difficult to use them... I don't understand the hoard-it-it's-pretty mindset yet I still find myself doing it!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I so love the way you do your LOs. The small area with loads of embellishments really stand out.

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hidden journaling in the first layout is fantastic and the texture in the second one is great! Really cute photo of the baby/toddler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on these lovely layouts. They are a style I want to try. I not very good at the empty spaces and tend to put too many photos on each page! I fully understand the Ít´s too pretty to use´syndrome. I suffer from it too.
    Your Friday Smile post is missing. The link on Annie´s page says ´this page does not exist´.But I hope you had a good week anyway. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that Kate. People were having problems seeing the photo so I deleted the post, I thought I could delete the link too, but I can't. x

      Delete
  4. Fab pages - I especially like the photo corner layering on the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...