Followers

Sunday, 31 May 2015

Love You Nephew


My Neph is teething at the moment.  I am so soppy that when he cries I want to cry!  So after he had gone home I pulled out a peaceful photo and made a happy layout...


What better than neon colours?!


This cut file is from Things That Shine.  It cuts beautifully when you use the right settings for the paper, but I like this half cut one too.  It was a happy mistake!


Ribbon scraps, washi, Heidi Swapp packaging, enamel dots, ink splats!  It doesn't fit the tune but these are a few of my favourite things.


The butterfly was cut on my silhouette and coloured with pens and the grey alphas are from Sodalicious.

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. What a fab LO. I love how the bright colours bring the black and white photo to life.

    Hope you are having a good day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...