Followers

Monday, 18 May 2015

Slide


Hello!

Just a quick share of a layout made with my April Like For Ever kit...


The white frame with gold arrows - well, it started out a different colour.  I loved it for the glitter sandwiched between two sheets of acetate but the frame itself was not my cup of tea.  Easily sorted out with some gesso and rub ons!




I added loads of sequins - real ones and rub ons!


And these gorgeous gold foil and white labels - I loved them so much that I ordered another pack!  :)



3 comments:

  1. Loving this LO. All the little embellishments bring into life.

    Hope you've had a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very adorable - loving all that dimension - it really feeds the story. Wonderfully scrapped!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...