Today I'm sharing a fun layout I made using the contents of my counterfeit kit What's going on Vivienne?
(Yes, we are ignoring the brown ink smudge on the far left of the page. Grr!!)
I used this forge/experiment as my base...
which is off cuts thrown on to a patch of wet matte gel, and then squirted with iridescent mist.
And I let the journalling cascade down the page, following the mist drips...
I'm not a great journaller. I've done courses and tried different things, but I just don't think I'll ever be one whose words flow. It will always be hard for me. This piece of journalling though, it's perfect to me. It says exactly what was happening. I hope I never forget the sound of his laughter.
I used pretty much all the kit leftovers in my layering. I tried for a two layout kit and I got it pretty much spot on. (This is the second layout I made but I'm sharing it first, just to confuse things!) Of course there is a lot of tissue left and I will put that back away in my stash, but paper wise - I'm a happy bunny!
A close up of the shimmer, as the other photos don't quite do it justice!
Incidentally, this also fits challenge 3 but this is a complete fluke as I made it before the challenge was announced!
Thanks for stopping by!