Tuesday, 23 June 2015
I've been having a little experiment with some off cuts of vellum. I made them in to tiny envelopes stuffed with buttons and sequins, to add to my layouts.
A little bit of stencilling in the background - paint mixed to match the shade of the mint green sequins.
I tried to include every colour and pattern I used in the main cluster in the little side cluster.
Here you can see the vellum envelope along side a picture of Naughty Bun.
I used an iridescent mist for some splatters and thought I was done. Looking at the page it was screaming at me for some black... nervously I used some black India ink for some more splatters.
Papers from Like For Ever kits (April & May.) Buttons and pink dotty ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.