Followers

Thursday, 9 July 2015

Bicycle!


It is time for a new theme at Crafty Ribbons Challenges. This fortnight we are looking for projects featuring bicycles.  I absolutely love the theme that Marg came up with, and it coincides with Le Tour too :)


I've gone with the Queen song bicycle race.  It is one of my favourite songs.  Big bums are a theme in my family, (and they are not a bad thing!) so these lines fit this picture perfectly.


I cut the lyrics on my cameo and backed the letters with ribbons.


A few little tabs under the photo matt and I was finished.

I would love to see you linking up your creations featuring bicycles over on the Crafty Ribbons Challenges blog.





4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous way to use ribbon Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful
    have a nice day
    hugs ღ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it:) Always good to have a built in cushion when riding a bike:) LOL I have the super large cushion:)

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...