Followers

Friday, 17 July 2015

L & B


I had to use the doily - I just had to!  It made it on to this layout channelling just the green and reds found in my Like For Ever kit for June.


I'm not going to lie, I struggle with ephemera packs.  All the happy-happy sayings are not my thing.  My life is OK, I'm not unhappy, but it is not a conventionally happy perfect life.  I always look for ways to use pieces in ways other than how they were intended...


Cutting this piece gave me a B for Bob and an L for Laura.  Perfect!


The L is in the left cluster.  I added a Things That Shine cut file and some enamel dots and hearts to the Like For Ever kit.


The B makes it in to the right hand cluster, along with a little bit of everything else that was included in the left hand cluster.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...