Followers

Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Mothers Day


I had trouble getting a tightly cropped photo of this layout.  Even though I gessoed and weighted down my cardstock, I still got a lot of warping.  It'll be fine in the album, it's just not easy to take photos of.


I used clear gesso in a triangular shape on the right hand side of the page.  As it turns out I went past the area I gessoed and it gave a really nice effect.  I used modelling paste through a star stencil, then threw the mists and paint on while it was still wet.


The mist on the wet paste gives a slightly different effect than mist on dry paste.

There I go with the triangle paper again.  I love that cutting it in different ways gives different patterns. 


As I had picked out a pop of red to go under the photos I thought red alphas would be best.  I didn't have any so I used a pro marker to alter these pink Basic Grey alphas.  I moved the title around a fair few times, but it eventually settled underneath the photo.


I do love these papers!

June Like For Ever kit tally: 3

Thanks for stopping by again!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...