Followers

Monday, 6 July 2015

Thank You Card


Here is a thank you card I made with the leftovers from my first session with the June Like For Ever kit.  I can never have enough thank you cards!


I also used the scraps of ribbon left from my last card.  It was white ribbon (the wider version is still in stock here) from Crafty Ribbons and I colourised it with some India ink.


And those tiny pink hearts were an ebay tip off from the Like For Ever gang.  They come in a rainbow of colours and I boughta few packets so expect to see them on a lot of my upcoming projects!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Linking up at;
Inspire me Monday

3 comments:

  1. I love it. Like the mix of pink with the other colours.

    Hope you have a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card
    have a great day
    hugs ღ

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card! I love the tumble of cotton thread and the tiny pink hearts. I've never thought of colouring ribbon but I'm going to give it a go. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...