Followers

Sunday, 19 July 2015

Two For One Sunday!




As a Like For Ever subscriber perk there is a wonderful facebook members group.  Every other Sunday Nicola sets us a just for fun challenge.  The last one was based around some sketches with the added challenge of using at least one of each of the following patterns; plain, striped, dotty, floral and motif.

The first layout is very loosely based on the sketch...


The cut file is from Things That Shine, I had the settings wrong so it is a half cut!


My string of bunting is a little squashed up!  I quite like it though...


The second layout sticks to the sketch more exactly.


This is made from kit contents and stuff on my desk.  I also broke in to the mistable alphas that have sat in my stash for nearly a year.


 Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. It's very nice
    have a great day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they must have kept you out of mischief:) LOL

    Hope you are enjoying the weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice - I am especially enchanted by the simplicity of that first layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...