Followers

Saturday, 29 August 2015

Al Fresco


Last months Like For Ever kit is still going strong...


It included this pack of acetate triangles and I had a real struggle getting them to work.  Eventually I went all out on one layout - 'it's a waste to use them all in one go' said half of me.  'It'll be a waste if you don't use any of them!' tutted the other half of me.


I wasn't sure of attaching them with no glue showing was possible by any means other than sewing.  What adhesive do you use for clear products?


I've had a bit of a fail on the wood veneer front.  This is only the second piece from the kit that I have used... If they were all like this maybe I'd be having better luck using them up!!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Love this design of yours Laura and I would scraplift it but I have not got that many of those great acetate triangles left! I may do something with my remaining ones in a similar style though. The wood veneer is a tricky embellishment to use I think and like you I haven't used many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, Lovely LO. I use Pinflair Glue, but usually try and cover it with something. On a parchment card I have used brads.

    Hope you are having a nice weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely page Laura. I like the way you stitched the triangles. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...