Followers

Monday, 17 August 2015

Did you arrive backwards via the hedge?!


He asked.  He really did, he walk in to my room, chuckled and said, "Did you arrive backwards via the hedge?!"  Just as well I hadn't awoken grumpy!


I pulled out the left overs from a Like For Ever kit from a few months back.  I had a good ferret around in my alpha stash and thought these sets matched the patterned paper well.


And I added in some flair from this months Like For Ever kit...


and this is the layout I created.  I added tangles of messy thread here and there to echo the messy hair :)

Thanks for stopping by today!


4 comments:

  1. Had a chuckle at your dad's response:)

    Hope you've had a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout. That's the sort of thing my Dad used to say too! I crimped my hair for a family party once and someone said to me "You look like Kate Bush." My Dad, quick as a flash, said, "What kind of a bush?" Lol lol!! Happy days!

    Thanks for your sweet comnment - you are very kind. Not long to go now before all the chemo is over! I am feeling pretty rough today at this stage in my cycle but know I shall feel better next week and get creating again.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...