Followers

Monday, 26 October 2015

DMIO: I Collect...


This is a Do More In October post... more details on Fab's blog.

Besides craft supplies, which I unintentionally collect, I am an Arctophile or a collector of Teddy Bears.  I have downsized my collection over the years but I don't believe I will ever be without bears!


Why would anyone want to be without bears?!


This Do More In October post is a series run by Fab.  You can see all my posts by clicking 'Do More In October' but for lots of other bloggers head over to Fab's blog for the link-up.

1 comment:

  1. I have two little bears. They are in the cupboard because Honey (my newer Greyhound) keeps pinching them:)

    Hope you've had a good day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...