Followers

Wednesday, 7 October 2015

mug hug


Are you feeling a bit chilly?  Grab a hot chocolate in your favourite mug and wrap it up in a hug!


It's fairly easy to whip up a mug hug.  I've used the sleeve of an old denim/fleece sweater that had passed its best.  I've decorated with camper van ribbon from the Summer Festival range, spotty ric rac, and a couple of heart buttons.


I tried to use ribbon for the button loops but failed (twice) and switched to elastic.


Me in my Monkey World hoodie and my mug hug... you can tell I wasn't high in energy levels here as my nails are bare!


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I think we all need a hug from time to time and I must say yours is rather fab Laura. Hope you're having a good day today.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, What a brilliant idea. There are so many possibilities with this. Christmas ones, Easter ones, birthday, etc. You could have inexpensive mugs and jazz them up.

    Hope you have had a good day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute!! Wish I was able to make clever things like this :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...