Followers

Sunday, 8 November 2015

Bobby knows...


Sharing a fun layout using my Like For Ever October kit Hello Beautiful.


I absolutely adore this ombre blue heart paper.  It's one I could quite easily have stashed away as too pretty to cut!


I added a little mixed media to the background.  Watercolour pencils, art bars and some navy blue stamping.  I added a few pieces of one of the rolls of washi included in the kit too.


Then I searched through all of my 'mostly used up' little alphabets.  A pencil, paper, and a lot of fiddling around and I worked out if I pulled from six alphabets and turned two U's in to R's I could work this title.


Then I went about layering and prettying... mini bunting from off cuts;


 threads; tissue paper layers;


label stickers; So much fun to put together!

Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

  1. So much to love about this layout Laura! The layers, the wonderful multi coloured title and the bunting of course! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab LO Laura.

    Hope you've had a good weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...