Followers

Thursday, 12 November 2015

hello


This would be my new favourite if it wasn't for the heart shaped photos.  I just can't get on board with the fact I've cut in to her head...  The rest of the layout I love!


I used heart die cuts from Things That Shine.  Some I paint with my Art Bars, others I backed with patterned paper from my Like For Ever kit.


I layered them all up on white tissue paper and stitched them in to place inside a washi square.


The title is from the sticker sheet, and a few other stickers are placed around the page.


And I went a little splatter happy and flicked little droplets of colour all over.


What do you think of the shaped photos.  I think I'm going to get the photos reprinted and crop them differently...

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I think the Lo and shape of the photos is fine. Maybe if you don't want to cut into the photos, you could crop them small enough to go onto a heart.

    Hope you've had a good day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...