Followers

Sunday, 8 November 2015

Santa Tin


I'm up on the Crafty Ribbons Inspirations blog today with this Christmas tin...


I've had this tin for a while so I re-purposed it by covering up the slogan on the lid and decorating it all Christmassy.  Perfect for giving home made mince pies as a gift.


I've used the Santa Festive Combo - character ribbon, ho ho ho ribbon and a wonderful Santa shaped button.  I added paper, a tag and sequins from my stash.

Bring on the mince pies!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, I love what you have done to the tin. It's so good to reuse things that would have been thrown away.

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...