Followers

Monday, 14 December 2015

Happy, happy, happy...


This layout is a mish mash of supplies from my stash.  It started with a handful of "happy's" from the Pink Fresh papers from a past like for ever kit.  The range was called Happy Things so each piece of aper was branded with the logo.  I thought I could use them and stashed them away safely!


I made a little rosette with a vellum piece from Elle's Studio, a wood veneer, a scrap of patterned paper and some twill tape from Crafty Ribbons.


The green patterned paper is a mailshot from Boden!  And the Happy's are lined up peeping out from beneath the photo.


I can only imagine the happiness he was feeling having two dummies at bed time!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, Love the LO. That little lad is such a cutie.

    Hope you have a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute photo and the bits and bobs add to the fun look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...