Followers

Tuesday, 19 January 2016

17 months


Well, it's that time again.  It is nearly new kit day at like for ever and I still have layouts from the last kit to share.



This layout is using 3 of the Studio Calico Goldie papers, the denim cardstock, thickers, and a few bits from the ephemera pack for layering.


The cut file is from The Cut Shoppe, with a few hearts cut off (I used them on a different layout - I'll share soon!)


I tried a yellow to blue ombre on the thickers but it all turned green - not surprising really, basic colour theory.  So I painted over them in white - you can always cover up 'mistakes' in scrapbooking!



Hope to be back with more layouts from 'twentysixteen' soon before 'smitten' hits my desk at the end of the week!


3 comments:

  1. Another fab LO Laura. I love seeing that little cutie pie:)

    Hope you are having a good week. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...