Followers

Thursday, 21 January 2016

Page Marker




Hi Guys,  I’m back with another DT piece for Crafty Ribbons Challenges.  This fortnight’s theme is flowers picked by Carol.

I’ve made a page marker for my planner...



It's a folded rose - instructions here - that my Nanny taught me how to make when I was a child.  She is a brilliant seamstress and made me a lot of pretty dresses, most of them had a folded ribbon rose on them.


I sew the ends together, and pass a tiny stitch through the rose to keep it together firmly.  I added a pair of leaves, and glued them to a paper clip covering the back with a small piece of mint ribbon to hide all the gubbins.



I have used
the reverse side of Carry Yarn in mint 
both from Crafty Ribbons.


As well as: 
an arrow paperclip from my stash.

I hope you can join us at  Crafty Ribbons Challenges this fortnight!



4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Laura! Love the rose and the organza ribbon makes it so delicate looking - beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I love the little rose. What a fab way to brighten things up.

    Hope you have a nice relaxing evening. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea, looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little thing. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...