Followers

Saturday, 19 March 2016

HAPPY


I told you I was excited about this collection!! 


I'm a using Claudia's Amy collection mixed with Spring Bloom sequins again - they really are the perfect match!


I've come to the end of the pieces of Amy that I printed, so this is the last layout and uses up some of the small pieces I had left.


You can follow along with my process on this video...



I rather like the garlands draped over the page, what do you think?


I promise my next share will be with a different collection!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, Fab LO.

    Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy looking layout in spring colours and really fun composition!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...