Followers

Sunday, 27 March 2016

Oh Ali! What Have You Started?


As I shared yesterday I made some metal leafed cork hearts.  As soon as the first layout using them was finished I started on another!  This one is made from the same collection (My Mind's Eye On Trend 2 from my like for ever kit - there are a few available as I type, but be quick!!) and includes the cork heart with the most metal leaf on. 



I also added in some pegs, twine, Mint Chip sequin mix and Peachy Sherbet sequin mix from SpiegelMom Scraps.


I ran out of A's so I used an upside down V with a bit of a Z for the cross bar.  Also a P makes a reasonable ? if your alpha pack doesn't include punctuation!


The story is about my friend Ali mentioning rock buns.  She makes them nearly every weekend.  Of course, when you hear of a food that you haven't had for a few years you immediately want to taste it again.


If you fancy a nibble the recipe can be found here!

You can find my supplies in the SpiegelMom Scraps shop and if you use the code Laura15 can bag yourself a discount!

Thanks for joining me today!

3 comments:

  1. Smashing page - love the stitched sequins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, I am loving this LO. You are so inventive with the letters. I always seem to run out of the one I need:)

    Hope you are enjoying your Easter Sunday. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering what to bake next.....Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...