Followers

Saturday, 16 April 2016

Hello Happy Days


Here is a layout using Cocoa Vanilla Studios Life Is Beautiful collection and some extra embellishments from SpiegelMom Scraps.


I've added in some felt-fetti hearts in aqua - the perfect match to the scrapbook collection, a doily and some of the beautiful glass slippers sequin mix.


These 'glass slippers' sequins are, in my opinion, perfection!!


And you know I love a bit of Cocoa Vanilla in my life!

If you make a purchase from the SpiegelMom Scraps shop you can use the code Laura15 for a nice little discount.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, I love the colours and those sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, Lovely LO. I like the colour mix.

    Hope you are enjoying the weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...