Followers

Sunday, 3 April 2016

Play Time


Hi Guys!  I have recently discovered Brusho's and this is my first layout using them...


If you've not heard of them they are a very fine powder that activates when they touch water.  I sprayed my background with water and tapped on some powder and this amazing-ness happened!  It's like magic, all these colours and patterns appear before your eyes!


I worked on 12x12 watercolour paper and used Sea Green Brusho.  I matched some plain coloured card from my stash with some SpiegelMom Scraps sequin mixes - Bermuda Triangle and Sunny Smiles.


I adore the tiny gold stars in the Sunny Smiles mix!

If you make a purchase from the SpiegelMom Scraps store you can add the code Laura15 to get a 15% discount!

Thanks for dropping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, Fab LO. Loving the colours.

    Hope you have had a lovely weekend and the new week is a good one for you. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...