Followers

Thursday, 5 May 2016

Geometric


It's challenge day at Crafty Ribbons!  The theme is GEOMETRIC as picked by the lovely Christelle.  Well, I looked up the definition:ˌdʒɪəˈmɛtrɪc adjective adjective: geometric - characterized by or decorated with regular lines and shapes.


I picked pentagons as my shape and went to town with some purple brusho!!  


I used two shades of 3mm organza ribbon and Morlaix lace from Crafty Ribbons, along with some enamel dots from my stash.

I hope you can join us over at Crafty Ribbons Challenges!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, There's just no stopping you with your lovely LOs.

    Hope you have a nice evening. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...