Followers

Sunday, 26 June 2016

EGR


Exciting times... I have a sketch featured for like for ever's Sunday Sketch.  Here it is:
And here is my (incredibly literal) take using the latest like for ever kit 'carefree'


The butterflies are the other half of the cut file (by Juliana Michaels) that I used on this layout.


I added in some Peachy Sherbet sequins and Dazzlerz in Dreamsicle from the SpiegelMom Scraps store (use the code Laura15 when you place an order and get a nice little discount!)


I picked out coordinating threads to attach the butterflies to the page.  I love to add butterflies this way as you get lots of dimension.  And I don't mind that I had to thread the sewing machine up eight times!


 And because they are vellum you get the gorgeous Fancy Pants paper showing through.


I wanted to add a title but couldn't come up with anything more than the initials - it's enough for me.  Here is a process video:



Thanks for stopping by and if you have a go at a page with my sketch I would LOVE to see it - you can tag me on facebook or instagram or send me an email to beadsbuttonsandbirds (at) live (dot) co (dot) uk

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, Loving the LO. The butterflies are fab.

    Hope you have a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...