Followers

Monday, 13 June 2016

Grow


I think this is the first layout I've shared that has been made with like for ever's June kit She Blooms.


I struggled with this - it feels too pink to be me!  In addition to kit supplies I used some sequins, the pinks from SpiegelMom Scraps, and the mint from a lfe kit from last year!  I may have 4 mint sequins left now...


I added plenty of foam tape for dimension and did a little fussy cutting making embellishments for the photo.


I adore the glossy black hearts - I could do with a pack in every colour!!

You can watch my process here:




Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, Another fab LO. I love being able to see how you did it in your video.

    Hope you've had a good start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...