Followers

Saturday, 9 July 2016

B


Hi there!  Today I am sharing a layout for SpiegelMom Scraps.  I whipped up a quick cut file using a heart from a Dingbats-type font. 


I filled each heart with Magical Ocean sequins, which perfectly match both the photo and the like for ever kit that I used for the remainder of the layout.


I stuck a few Magical Ocean sequins around the rest of the page to tie everything together.


And journalled on a hidden tag.  To get the photo to work in my circle of hearts I had to trim off a section.  I decided it was far too pretty to throw away so made it in to a tag too, and tucked it behind the photo.  The ribbon tops are 3mm grosgrain from Crafty Ribbons.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, Another fab LO.

    Hope you are enjoying the weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...