Followers

Thursday, 28 July 2016

Bee Happy


Another Thursday means another challenge at Crafty Ribbons Challenges!  This week the wonderful La Vikinga has picked the theme Easels - she meant easel cards but I went more literal...


I paired the wonderful Bee ribbon from the Gnomes collection with some 3mm in yellow gold, along with a mini wooden easel.


I gave the easel a coat of gesso and then painted bee stripes on with India ink.


And made a cheery little card to sit on the easel with a cheeky little reminder to be happy!

I hope you'll join us over at the challenge blog!

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant take on the theme -I really love this
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Laura, I like the way you think:) That's fab.

    Hope you've had a good day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...