Followers

Tuesday, 5 July 2016

books


Hi there!  Today is my first layout for Stick It Down.  The sketch is by Evelyn...


And this is what I came up with...


The supplies are from June's like for ever kit along with dots and hearts from my stash.


I switched the sketch up a little (as always!) and put my title in the small squares towards the bottom of the layout.  I made those small squares in to little tiny books!


And where the title should be I have a little cluster.


You can see my process here:



I hope you feel inspired to play along with the sketch this month.  Be sure to link up in the side bar here!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, Lovely LO. Reminded me of my nephew when he was around that age. He loved a farm yard with all the animals my parents got for him. He could spend hours playing with it.

    Hope you've had a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...