Followers

Tuesday, 26 July 2016

sweet & precious


I have never had scrapbook kits from outside the UK but when I saw that Suse Fish had designed some papers for Felicity Jane I caved and ordered a one off.  I am still loyal to my beloved like for ever!  I love that the UK has such a great club with a good bunch of subscribers with a friendly atmosphere.


I've scrapped pictures of a clay owl trinket pot that my cousin made at pre-school more than a decade ago.  I skipped through the kit and picked out things that weren't (and you'll be so surprised by this!) pink.


And I love this colour palette so much!  I added in some sequins, thread, enamel dots and stickers from my stash in matching colours.


I'll write a heart felt spiel on a piece of paper and paper clip it behind rather than disturb the design of the page.


I felt the layout need some delicacy so I added a doily from SpiegelMom Scraps.


Here is the video... special cameo from Herbie Budgie who decided to check out what I was up to!


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. love love love! (and I love likeforever too ;)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, I love the LO and that clay owl is lovely and definitely something to treasure.

    Hope you've had a good day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...