Followers

Sunday, 7 August 2016

Nature Walk


Here is my first layout with this months like for ever kit.  I was fortunate enough to have some of my sketches included in the kit and this layout follows one of them...





Here is my version...



I splashed some very watery watercolour around on my background, and when it was dry added some splatters of an iridescent ink spray.  It looked so lovely I could have stopped there and framed it!!


The majority of the embellishments are Cocoa Vanilla, with added ribbon mini alphas from my stash.  I wanted my title to match so I pulled out the watercolours again and had a go at the ombre effect.  Not quite as subtle as the CV ones but still lovely.


The pink organza ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and I love the way the enamel dots and vellum leaves are layered among it.


Entering at Avenue 613.

I'll be back tomorrow with another layout!
Thanks for stopping by...


3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, Now that LO is lovely. I much prefer to be outside enjoying Mother Nature.

    Hope you have had a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Laura! We get so few scrap pages in our challenges I am always excited when I see one! Nice work! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout Laura! I absolutely love what you did with the background! Thanks for describing the process too! Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG/ NO Twist: ]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...