Followers

Monday, 22 August 2016

Ribbon Weaving


You know when you love the outcome but loathe the process?  Yep, that's me and ribbon weaving!!


This is a blank note book from The Craft Barn covered with satin ribbon in two widths, woven together.  I love the effect the two widths of ribbon give.


I used Dresdon Blue for my narrow ribbon and jam pots for my wider ribbon, of course from Crafty Ribbons.


I finished off the inside with a sheet of paper.  It not only helps to keep the ends of the ribbon stuck down but also neatens it all up.

I didn't enjoy the weaving part, as I mentioned earlier, but weirdly I think I am hooked!  I will need to do a bit more weaving... it'll be coming soon!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, I love the effect of this, but not sure I could use my scrummy ribbons for it:)

    Hope you have a lovely evening. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...