Followers

Saturday, 27 August 2016

Stash Busters - Punches - Post


I am delighted to bring you the first ever Stash Busters video hop!  There are a few scrapping YouTubers who have got together to bring you ideas for busting your craft stash.


 The first item to bust was punches... well, I was in a little bit of a pickle because I don't own any!  You see, the only way I could justify buying my beloved Silhouette Cameo was that I didn't have punches and dies and manual machines.



With my Cameo I cut a lot of background files and I always keep all of the cut-outs... I have quite a stash!  So it was these that I decided to bust.


I added some sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps and you can use the code Laura15 to receive a discount.


I love the dimension and shimmer of all the layers of hearts.  I think I may well be using this technique again.  I have used up quite a few hearts - perhaps I'll try using the chevron/arrows next!


You can find a list of my fellow Stash Busters' videos in the details of my video on YouTube - be sure to check them out!  We will be back next month busting some more stash!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, You can't go wrong with hearts. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, but in a sophisticated way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...