Followers

Wednesday, 21 September 2016

On Yer Bike


Here is a fun layout using the like for ever September kit and a Simon Says Stamp stamp.


I saw Kristina Werner using the stamp and just fell in love, I ordered it and then remembered I can NOT stamp!!  I generate a LOT of imperfect prints, seconds, some are usable though... I salvaged this background and built the layout up from there.


I stuck to the triangle theme and fussy cut the yellow paper from the kit.  I used them as layers behind my matted photo.


There is a huge pack of wood words in the kit - I have no idea how I will use them all!  So it has become a goal, of sorts, to get some on every page this month!


A made a flag using a cocktail stick and a piece of ephemera.  I added in some gorgeous cork chevrons from SpiegelMom Scraps too, just because!


This was a fun one to make, which I guess is the main point of all crafting... so I'm calling it a success!

Here is the process video:


Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, Another fab LO. I love how you put the colours together.

    Hope you've had a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this LO and I love how you've used the cotton floss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...