Followers

Sunday, 25 September 2016

star


Here is a layout I made a couple of weeks ago for a mood board posted in the like for ever subscribers facebook group.


I adore how it turned out!


This was the background before the layers went on.  I cleaned my stencil on to the paper with a baby wipe... stop laughing!  It's a legitimate technique, it just sounds daft!


Unfussy layers and tucked in die cuts.  Mostly ingredients from the like for ever kit, a bit of tissue paper and some packaging too... don't forget to check your packaging for pretty bits before you recycle it - that little scalloped piece is from the enamel dot packaging I think.


I added a few sequins, enamel dots and paint splatters.  The star cut files are from Cocoa Vanilla Studios.


I seem to be loving yellow at the moment.  I've been crushing on navy for a while now and pairing it with yellow is just so perfect.


Oh yes, and there is the wood word tile.  I have a huge pack and I'm trying to work at least one in to every layout with this months kit.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, Fab LO.

    Hope you are enjoying the weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...