Followers

Tuesday, 20 September 2016

Triangles


I've been on the Crafty Ribbons design team for years now, and I thought I knew the stock ribbons inside out.  I was nosing around on the website and I came across these cute mini heart ribbons.


I had no idea they existed!  Even if you are a regular Crafty Ribbons customer it's always worth having a bit of browse through the categories - who knows what you will find!  So I have learnt my lesson, and I hope you can cash in on my new wisdom too!

I put my new-to-me ribbons to use straight away on this water-coloured card...


The stamp is from Simon Says Stamp and I have painted it with watercolours.  I've then mounted the panel to a card blank with foam adhesive and used seam binding in citrine and heart ribbon in blue mist to jazz up the front.


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, I love those ribbons. Do they only come int he colours you show?

    Loving the card.

    Hope you have a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can see all the colours, including a couple of delicious purples, here Sue: https://www.craftyribbons.com/mini-hearts/221/Category.aspx
      x

      Delete
    2. Thanks. Off to have a drool:) LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...