Followers

Thursday, 20 October 2016

Remember The Basics


It is challenge day at Crafty Ribbons Challenges.  I have an art journal page for the theme of 'Use Ribbon or Lace'...


I can't really talk you through the page - it is all blues and greens, and all 'left overs'.  When I am doing something like dying doilies I put them on a journal page to catch the extra spray.  When I have a coloured paste that cannot go back in its original pot I smudge it onto a page.  After a while you end up with a part background.


I then grabbed some pens, washi, scraps and ribbon and just had fun.  I use this kind of creating as therapy in a way and the message I got out of creating this page was

Remember the basics
Let go of fear
Breathe


I used Chantilly Lace - Mary and Organza Swiss Dots from Crafty Ribbons.  I'd love to see you join us on the challenge blog...

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, I adore the page. all those lovely blues and greens.

    Hope you are having a good week. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...