Followers

Monday, 31 October 2016

Super Star


I've used one of my exclusive sketches from the latest like for ever kit for this layout.  I make the sketches ahead of time, and there are a couple in this kit that I have been bursting to use!


I had a fun time playing with green mists in the background.  I wanted to tie the green grass in the photos in with the green puffy heart stickers.  There was no green in the papers, though, so I turned to mixed media.


I love the way Adele (Inkie Quill) adds mist to her photos and thought I would have a try.  I've also added some tiny sequins.  I like the effect and think I'll do this more often if the photo had any dead space.


I used the flair as my title (from Feed Your Craft) and added some extra star sequins (from SpiegelMom Scraps)


There are a tonne of these puffy heart stickers in the kit and I am determined to use them all this month!!


And the rub ons too, they have a limited shelf life so I aim to use them all up this month.  We'll see!  Here is the video if you fancy a gander...



Thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I've just found your blog through FB. Love that layout and the process video is great. I love the spray onto the acetate and then blot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, I love this LO. The colours and the little embellishments really make it.

    Hope you've had a nice start to the week. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mix media, Laura! Pictures are beautiful and process is very good. Really great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...