Followers

Friday, 11 November 2016

Not a fan of the box...


Ah, bless him!  Poor little Herbie!  This layout tells of the journey home from the breeder and use the first photos I have of Herbie.


I've used Pretty Little Studio Summer Vibes collection.


Look at his little beak!!  Luckily he won't have to travel in a box again.


I added my title on the colourful PLS labels.  I could use these on every layout.


The stitching was inspired by my friend Tammy Chernobieff-Goodwin.  She has so much white stitching on her layouts - what made me try it in black I don't know!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, Little did he know how lucky he was.

    Hope you've had a fab Friday. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...